Our specialty. We receive your orders purchased in the Free Zone and imports from Asia or anywhere in the world, these are stored (see storage) and, as directed by the client, loaded, both by air and by sea, in order to then be exported with all its proper documentation. Aldepositos seeks to promote international trade from Panama to the world, taking advantage of the strategic position in the region.
In exports, our container loading process is characterized by its speed and organization. Aldepositos is a specialized cargo agent, not an ordinary company. Your cargo is our priority, which is why the documentation process acquires the importance that it deserves. We load containers through different processes and specifications based on what each client needs, such as:
- Databases containing full information on the merchandise, used by the client to make their appropriate processes of nationalization in the destination customs.
- Pre-inspection of cargo, a process that connects one of our staff members with the customer via Internet, to show through a video the exact specifications of each product, how they are packaged and the exact measurements and weight in order to avoid problems at the destination.
- Instant shipping for packages with original invoices of scanned merchandise, along with packing lists and serials that facilitate the necessary information of the contents of the container to the client.
- Preparation of BL’s and other traffic documents necessary depending on the operation.
- Count control of packages when loading, organized with labels for each cardboard box.
- Maximized space, always handling your cargo with the care that each type of merchandise needs.